Wednesday 24 June 2015

Lazio Special Edition Home Shirt 2015

I've wanted this shirt since I saw leaked pictures of its release a while back on the internet. Its based on the famous kit worn by Lazio in the 1986-87 season. I believe this is a special edition shirt which was released in limited numbers. The shirt was released to celebrate 115 years of the Rome club. Quite how I came to find it on eBay and win the bid for less that £20 I don't know! I was convinced it would be a fake (especially as it came from that horrible little town in Bedfordshire down the M1) but I've inspected it thoroughly and seems legit to me. The numbering on the back really finishes the shirt off and adds to the retro 80's style, defiantly one of my all time favorite shirts....







No comments:

Post a Comment