Monday 28 January 2013

Seattle Sounders 2012

Todays post is the latest shirt in my MLS collection, its the Seattle Sounders 3rd shirt from the 2012 season.  I have to say this is probably the most striking shirt I have in my collection, the official colours are cyan and "electricity". The shirt was only worn a handful of games last season, most notably against Chelsea in the Heralife International Cup. I suspect the shirt will be used again next season as the MLS clubs tend to get two seasons out of them, unlike european clubs who change every season!
This was purchashed brand new with tags from eBay for $49, bit of a bargain as they usually retail at $80, also this would not be available in the UK so this is a super rare shirt.


Team - Seattle Sounders - MLS (USA)

Year - 2012
Brand - Adidas
Purchased from - eBay
Notes - ClimaCool replica version. 






No comments:

Post a Comment