Monday 15 April 2013

Partick Thistle Away 2009-11

Starting off my mini Partick series is the eye catching away shirt from seasons 2009-11. I've always kept an eye on Partick's results, mainly due to their club colours but had never brought a shirt. In 2009 they announced a deal with Glasgow based sports retailers Greaves to run the club shop, this also tied in with the Puma kit deal.
This particular shit is somewhat unique as its the first camouflage inspired design in UK football, let alone the fact it's pink camo! Bearing in mind the significance of the shirt, (and the fact it was reduced to a tenner in the end of season sale!) I had to invest, although I haven't actually been brave enough to wear it out anywhere I think it'll be worth a few bob in the future...love it or hate it.





No comments:

Post a Comment