Friday 8 August 2014

Marseille 3rd 2014-15

This is the new Marseille 3rd shirt for the coming season. I don't usually buy new shirts, mainly because they are so expensive but as I had a 30% off voucher from adidas.com and can fit into the youth XL size (IE don't have to pay VAT) it only worked out at around £25.
The shirt features the horizontal curve on the shoulder, which is something to do with the World Cup in Brazil but I cant find the article I read about it to reference. I'm sure it was very interesting ;) As Marseille shirts go this is quite plain but I'm a sucker for black shirts and the electric blue. The blue cross on the front of the shirt is the city of Marseille badge, this has featured on various shirts down the years. My only criticism of the shirt is that the stripes down the side are blacked out, the blue would look much nicer, like we saw in the world cup.






No comments:

Post a Comment