Wednesday 29 October 2014

Portugal Home 1999-2000

Another one I was going to post during the World Cup but didn't quite get around to.....
This is the Portugal home shirt from 1998 through to 2000. Although I dint realise at the time I think this is actually a player issue. I've since noticed the replica shirts have the size label in the bottom right corner where as this one doesn't, also the numbers would suggest its player version. I've no idea if its worth much, especially given the peeling to the numbers but it only cost a couple quid on eBay so not really bothered. I had the away shirt from the same year, but lost it years ago so this was a consolation purchase. The Nike shirts of the late 90's were very distinctive with their designs, moving away from the garish and loud patterns onto the more classic/plain looking designs
.




No comments:

Post a Comment