Friday 12 June 2015

Marseille Third 2015-16

Its been a while since I posted on here but back with a bang now for the new 2015/16 season.....
As usual Marseille released their shirts very early on in the summer and this is next seasons third shirt. I'm not 100% sure which template this is but I think its the Tiro 15.  They follow the tradition of using light blue in their change strips, which means they can easily swap the home and away shorts around if required.
I managed to pick this up on eBay for £20, seemed a little too good to be true but it came with all original tags, if it is a fake its fooled me! Personally I prefer last seasons Adidas templates with the horizontal line on the back, this template seems a little plain but the stripes add a little extra to the design.







No comments:

Post a Comment