Tuesday 14 October 2014

Benfica Away 2014-15

I first saw this shirt when I went to watch the Emirates cup where Benfica wore it against Arsenal. I knew I was going on holiday to Lisbon so decided to keep an eye out for a voucher code to buy it from the Adidas site. As luck would have it I was given a 20% off code after complaining about a previous order being late so used it to buy this shirt. As the Adidas shirts come up very large I was able to get a youth XL which brought the price down to £36 with the voucher.
I got the shirt printed up at the Benfica store Estadio de Luz for 15 Euros.  I decided to go for the Brazilian left back Eliseu as he impressed me during the match I saw over there, plus I really liked the number 9. These are by far and away the coolest numbers I have seen for a long time, and the white and pink goes so well with the rest of the shirt.








No comments:

Post a Comment